Rental includes access to the catering room, bridal room, reception area, and ceremony area from 10am until 11pm. A deposit is required to hold your date. The deposit does go towards your balance and is refundable within 30 days of signing your contract.
Saturday rental also includes tables and chairs for the reception, buffet tables, arbor for the ceremony, and wine servers.
We do have beer options available, prices vary depending on the type of beer you would like to be served.
If you are renting the venue on a Saturday, ceremonies may not start until 6:30pm because we are open to the public from 10am until 6pm in our tasting room.
Friday or Sunday Events:
Rental on Friday or Sunday for weddings, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners etc. includes the tables and chairs inside and arbor for the ceremony. There is a 3 hour minimum rental on Fridays and Sundays. Rental starts from the time you arrive at the venue to set up, and rental stops when all guests are gone and cleanup is complete. A cash deposit is required and balance will be due the day of the event.
- We allow you to use any vendors you like: caterers, DJs, florists, etc.
- We do not allow fireworks, floating lit lanterns, or fake flower petals to be thrown down during the ceremony.
- We do allow sparklers as long as you bring a bucket of sand for them to be put in after they have been used.
- There are hotels within 10 minutes of our venue.
- We only allow our wine to be served; we do give discounts on multiple bottles. You are not required to purchase wine for your event.
How to get in touch:
For pricing information, or if you would like to set up an appointment to tour our venue, please call us at 704-982-0922 and ask to speak with our events manager, Laura. You may also email us at email@example.com if you have further questions or would like to check the availability of a date.
Events Manager: Laura Furr